SHIPPING FOR STOCK DESIGNS
- We ship to Singapore and selected international destinations.
- Please make sure your shipping address is accurate. Customers are to bear any re-shipping costs arising from inaccurate addresses.
- We will send you an email once your order is shipped.
- Please refer to the product details on the estimated delivery times. Orders are subject to stock availability.
- As we have no control over delivery speed, please note that we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- There is a $2 handling fee for orders under $15.
Singapore Post Local Ordinary Mail
- Estimated 3-5 working days
- Shipping Cost: S$1.50 (Free delivery for orders above $35)
- Delivered to: Mailbox
- Tracking Number: No
- Your order will be delivered directly to your mailbox. If the parcel is unable to fit into your mailbox, you will have to collect it directly from the post office.
Singapore Post Local SmartPac
- Estimated 2-4 working days
- Shipping Cost: $4.00 (Free delivery for orders above $120)
- Delivered to: Doorstep*
- Tracking Number: Yes
- *Your order will be delivered directly to your doorstep. Postman will deposit your order into your mailbox if no one is available to receive it. If the parcel is unable to fit into your mailbox, you will have to collect it directly from the post office. When delivered to mailbox, postman's signature on the delivery note is deemed as proof of delivery.
- To ensure delivery, all international orders will be sent via Singpost International Registered Mail.
- All orders above SGD 135 to international addresses will enjoy free registered mail shipping.
- Shipping fees depend on region and is based on a flat rate. Higher shipping rate will apply for larger sized items (eg. display frames).
Malaysia & Brunei - $6 / $9
Countries in Asia & the Pacific (except Australia, Japan & NZ) - $7 / $10
Rest of the World (Incl. Australia, Japan, NZ, America, Europe) - $9 / $12
- Please refer to Singpost website (www.singpost.com) for more details on shipping timelines.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms & conditions carefully.
You agree to these terms by your use of www.brickgenerals.com and purchases here.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order and refund you payment at any time.
- All new orders are deemed separate and treated individually.
- All products are available while stocks last. We will notify you if the product you have ordered is unavailable. You have an option to either wait for restock or accept a refund.
- For orders with personalized printing service, you are responsible for the spelling and accuracy of the text and images. We shall not be responsible for any replacement costs arising from your mistake once the order has been made.
- Information here may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to update information at any time without prior notice.
- We have made every effort to display accurately the colours of our products that appear on our website. However, the colours of the actual product might vary slightly from what is seen on screen due to differences in photography lighting and screen settings.
- The prices displayed are quoted in Singapore Dollars (SGD) by default. There is no GST / VAT.
- All prices shown are excluding postage.
- The website will automatically calculate shipping fees based on the type of delivery service that you have specified during checkout.
- We are Paypal verified.
- We do not handle or store any of your credit card information.
- We will only process your order when we have successfully verified your payment.
- All orders are checked for defects before shipment. In an unfortunate case which you receive a defective product, please contact us at us within 7 days of receipt with your order number, product, name, address and reason for return/exchange.
- Only physically damaged or wrongly packed products are considered for replacement.
- Customer will bear the costs of the return shipment to us. You are encouraged to return products via registered mail as we will not be held responsible for any lost mails.
- All cases will only be eligible for a one-for-one replacement when customer has sent back the products successfully. We do not allow exchange for other product.
- Product must be returned to us in its original condition.
- We will examine your returned product and advise you on your right to a replacement as soon as possible. We reserve the right not to accept the return (eg. no defects found) and send the product back to you.
- We will refund your order if the returned product is out of stock.
- All Singapore replacements will be sent to customers via Singapore Post Ordinary Mail service only.
- Brick Generals / Ander Store Pte Ltd does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any product nor the right to copy them.
- Information on the website and our logos may not be reused without our express permission.
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site. This is not a LEGO® service. The LEGO Group is not liable for any loss, injury or damage arising from the use or misuse of this service.
All products in this website are not LEGO® products.
The products utilize LEGO® elements that have been repackaged or altered from their original form together with other third-party elements.