- Brick Generals ships to Singapore and selected international destinations.
- Please make sure your shipping address is accurate. Customers will bear all re-shipping costs arising from inaccurate addresses.
- We outsource our shipping and are not responsible for any parcel that is damaged or lost in transit.
- We will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
Shipping to Singapore
Singapore Post Local Ordinary Mail (estimated 3-5 working days)
- Shipping Cost: S$1.50 (Free delivery for orders above $35)
- Delivered to: Mailbox
- Tracking Number: No
- Your order will be delivered directly to your mailbox. If the parcel is unable to fit into your mailbox, you will have to collect it directly from the post office.
Singapore Post SmartPac (estimated 2-3 working days)
- Shipping Cost: $4.00 (Free delivery for orders above $120)
- Delivered to: Doorstep*
- Tracking Number: Yes
- *Your order will be delivered directly to your doorstep. Postman will deposit your order into your mailbox if no one is available to receive it. If the parcel is unable to fit into your mailbox, you will have to collect it directly from the post office. When delivered to mailbox, postman's signature on the delivery note is deemed as proof of delivery.
- To ensure delivery, all international orders will be sent via Singpost International Registered Mail.
- All orders above SGD 100 to international addresses will enjoy free registered mail shipping.
- Shipping fees depend on region and is based on a flat rate.
Malaysia & Brunei - $3.00
Countries in Asia & the Pacific (except Australia, Japan & NZ) - $4.00
Rest of the World (Incl. Australia, Japan, NZ, America, Europe) - $5.00
- Please refer to Singpost for the estimated shipping times.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the following Terms & Conditions carefully.
You agree to these Terms & Conditions by your use of Brick Generals website (www.brickgenerals.com) and purchase of the products or services through the website, .
- All orders submitted to Brick Generals through the website are subject to our acceptance. Brick Generals shall be entitled to cancel the obligations to fulfil an order without prior notice even after the customer has made payment. We shall not be liable to any party for the cancellation. In such event, we shall refund the sum paid by the customer.
- All new orders are deemed separate and treated individually.
- All products are available while stocks last. If the product you have ordered is unavailable, we will notify you. You have an option to either wait for restock or accept a refund.
- For orders with customized printing service, you are responsible for the spelling and accuracy of the text and images. Brick Generals shall not be responsible for any replacement costs arising from your mistake once the order has been made.
- Information on Brick Generals may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to update information at any time without prior notice.
- Brick Generals has made every effort to display accurately the colours of our products that appear on our website. However, the colours of the actual product might vary slightly from what is seen on screen due to differences in photography lighting and screen settings.
- The prices displayed are quoted in Singapore Dollars (SGD) by default. Our products are exempt from GST.
- All prices shown are excluding postage.
- The website will automatically calculate the postage based on the type of delivery service that you have specified during Checkout.
- Brick Generals is Paypal verified.
- Credit and debit card payments are accepted. After selecting credit / debit card payment at the checkout page, you will be directed to PayPal's secure site to proceed with payment.
- We do not handle or store any of your credit card information.
- We will only process your order when we have successfully verified your payment.
- All orders are checked for defects before shipment. In an unfortunate case which you receive a defective product, please contact us at us within 7 days of receipt with your order number, product code, name, address and reason for return/exchange.
- Only physically damaged or wrong design / colour products are considered defective product.
- Customer will bear the costs of the return shipment to Brick Generals. You are encouraged to return products via registered mail as Brick Generals will not be held responsible for any lost mails.
- All cases will only be eligible for a one-for-one replacement when customer has sent back the products successfully. We do not allow exchange for other product.
- Product must be returned to us in its original condition.
- We will examine your returned product and advise you on your right to a replacement as soon as possible. We reserve the right not to accept the return (eg. no defects found) and send the product back to you.
- We will refund the customer if the returned product is out of stock. No exchange for other products will be provided. We will only refund the price of the products purchased. The postage paid in the order will not be refunded.
- All Singapore replacements will be sent to customers via Singapore Post Ordinary Mail service only.
- Customers are to bear the cost of registered shipping of replacements to overseas addresses.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARKS
- Brick Generals / Axogram LLP does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any product nor the right to copy them. The copyright in Axogram LLP and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to Brick Generals web site is owned by, or licensed to Axogram LLP, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent. Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of Brick Generals website, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
- You may use Brick Generals for private and personal non-commercial use only - i.e. to view, copy and print portions of Brick Generals for the sole purpose of placing orders.
- The materials on Brick Generals may not be used for any other purpose.
- The Brick Generals website and our logos are trade names or trademarks of Axogram LLP and may not be used by anyone else without our express permission.
- Our figures are a parody of real people or characters with a brick themed twist. All depicted contents are strictly fictional.
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site. This is not a LEGO® service. The LEGO Group is not liable for any loss, injury or damage arising from the use or misuse of this service.